Inside Out Dad
Inside Out DAD is a restricted program offered at Noble Correctional Institution through the support of case workers at NCI.
InsideOut Dad™ helps inmates prepare for reentry into society as they learn more about themselves as men and as fathers. Through the program, inmate dads deal with their pasts in order to discover their futures and the possibility that they can parent differently from their own, often absent, fathers.
InsideOut Dad™ consists of 12 one-hour+ core sessions and a Domestic Violence component designed to address the specific needs of incarcerated fathers.
- Be a father/father-figure
- Be a resident of: Muskingum, Morgan, Noble, Coshocton, Perry, Guernsey counties or others based space availability
- Be incarcerated at least through May 27th, 2016
- Complete Inside Out Dad Intake
- Complete Inside Out Survey
- Commit to attend all sessions
This Program is made possible by: